6.5 inch ThinPro White Polishing Pad – The white pad features very dense foam. Use this pad to remove light imperfections, apply a light polish, cleaner wax, and any jobs for which you'd use the standard Lake Country white polishing pad.
1. ThinPro Foam Pads - as the name suggests - are ultra thin, lightweight foam pads designed to eliminate pad-stalling on random orbital dual action polishers.
2. Each pad has a dense composition to provide more control and superior cutting or polishing action.
3. There’s a lot more to the ThinPro Foam Pads than just a low-profile design. Each pad utilizes a new foam composition that promises to withstand the rigorous abuse of long-throw orbital polishers, like the Rupes LHR 15 and 21ES and Griot’s Garage Boss G15 and G21 polishers.
4. A super strong adhesive used for attaching the backing material to the foam pad provides a rugged attachment point that is virtually indestructible, even after extended polishing sessions.
Picture shows front & back (hook and Loop) of same pad
Made in USA
- Ex Tax: ₹1,321.19
- Brand: Lake Country
- Product Code: LC-ThinPro 6.5 Inch-white/7323
- Reward Points: 1296
Can be added to cart only if In-StockIn Stock