Menzerna Super Finish (SF 4500) PO85RD
This fine grade finishing polish removes 2500 grit sanding marks from the paint and eliminates compounding haze to leave the paint looking smooth and shiny.
Mercedes Benz of Germany uses Menzerna polishes on their brand new vehicles to remove overspray and refine the newly cured paint finishes. Now body shops and enthusiasts can use Menzerna Polish PO85RD to achieve a new car gloss!
Menzerna Finish PO85RD is made with a very finely ground abrasive powder that leaves no marring or surface haze. Though designed for fresh OEM coatings, Menzerna Polish PO85RD can be used as a gloss-enhancing polish or finishing polish on older paint finishes. It will eliminate compounding marks and prepare the paint for wax or sealant.
Menzerna Finish Polish PO85RD is body and paint shop safe. It contains no waxes, glazes, or silicones.
Application by hand (taken from Autogeek.net):
- Mist the Wolfgang German Polish N Wax Applicator or CCS Euro Foam Pad with distill water to moisten the foam. Apply a 50 paisa size amount of Menzerna Finish PO85RD to the applicator.
- Work in a back and forth, overlapping motion until the area starts to dry. Wipe off the polish with a damp Clean Microfiber Towel. Work in 2 x 2 sq. ft. sections until the entire vehicle is done.
Application by Machine (taken from Autogeek.net):
- Make sure the surface to be polished is clean and dry. Fresh paint should be fully cured. Apply Menzerna Finish PO85RD out of direct sunlight.
- Use a soft foam finishing pad, like Lake Country’s CCS Gray Finishing Pad. Apply a 6 inch line of compound to the vehicle. With the polisher turned off, spread the polish over about a 2 x 2 sq. ft. area.
- Polish at 1200-1800 RPM (5000-6000 OPM on a dual action polisher) working slowly across and then up and down the area. Check your work after several passes to see if the defects have been removed. If so, reduce the pressure and continue buffing until a high gloss is achieved. If the pad becomes dry, mist it with water and continue buffing.
- Wipe the area with a damp microfiber cloth.
- Always apply a wax or sealant after polishing.
Made in Germany
32 oz/946.4 ml
You are going to fall in love with this product, try it & you will thank me !
- Ex Tax: ₹4,052.45
- Brand: Menzerna
- Product Code: MZ4500 /3405
Can be added to cart only if In-StockIn Stock